Grand National Teams
An opportunity to represent District 1 at the Summer Nationals
Las Vegas NV July 17 – July 21, 2019
· Masterpoint standing area as of information produced August 7, 2018.
Players with 0-6000 Masterpoints
· This is open to any District 1 player, ACBL member in good standing with fewer than 6000 master points.
· Awards for this 2-session event will have an 90% regional rating – GOLD point for overalls placings (1st place- 27 gold points). This event must have a minimum of 5 teams.
Non-Life Master Players with 0-500 Masterpoints
· This is open to any District 1 player, ACBL non life master member in good standing with fewer than 500 Mst. Pts.
· Awards for this 2-session event will have an 50% regional rating – Overall masterpoints will be ½ GOLD and ½ RED. This event must have a minimum of 5 teams. With more than 8 teams participating District 1 may send a second team to the National Finals.
Entry Fees for District 1 finals will be: $100.00 per team (4, 5, or 6 players)
n SUBSIDIES -- Profits from the GNT district finals will be divided proportionally between teams from each flight attending the Summer NABC. Plus, other subsidy for flights C will be provided from the District 1 Grass Roots Fund.
REGISTER your team: firstname.lastname@example.org